Just a short time really focus on blogging, was cool knowing about Liebster Award. Thanks Wanderingkeri for the nomination.
Once you accept a nomination, you are expected to complete the following steps:
- Thank and link to the blogger who nominated you (Thanks again, Faye!).
- Create a post on your blog.
- Display the Liebster Award logo.
- Answer the 11 questions assigned by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new bloggers.
- Come up with a list of 11 new questions for your nominees.
- Post the blog link in a comment to the bloggers you nominated.
Here are the questions I got asked:
- It’s dark, you’re alone, the cat jumps up and runs from the room … what’s next?
I would follow the cat
- Adventures for me means?
There are different kinds of adventures but to sum up as one definition, I would say, experiencing new things
- I’d rather ________________ than _________________ but then I’d also _________________.
I’d rather travelling my whole life than staying at one place forever but then I’d also like to find a place to call home
- Today I am going to?
..write and inspire people just like other day
- Who is your most favorite person?
No one I call favourite, I call them interesting
- What makes you smile more than anything else?
Getting messages from people asking me how I am on the trip and how proud they are that I can do what I am doing
- When you look over the edge of the tallest mountain, tallest building, or deepest mine what’s the first thing you do and say?
I would stay still, look at one certain subject and feel the surroundings
- Your most used tag line is what?
- What’s your go to travel outfit.
I am a backpacker in style, I don’t dress like a backpacker and just pull out what I look best in
- Where have you been that just stopped you cold when you saw it?
Cinque Terre and its sunset really make me have goosebumps
- When you are lost … what do you do?
Keep moving on because you won’t find the way if you go back either.
I don’t force anyone I am about to nominate here to answer my questions in public. These people I have my eyes on for awhile and some recently and I think they deserve some love. And I would like to present 7 blogs I think you should check out and follow:
- The Travelling Song
- Andrew Rupp
- The Rad Way
- The Mad Woman in The Attic
Questions for you:
- Where do you find your most comfortable at?
- How do you define home?
- Would you have a choice to travel to one place for the last time, what is your destination? Why?
- What do you capture most often with your camera?
- How many places in the world have you been to?
- Which country can define you best?
- Why do you blog?
- What do you think about the roll of a blogger nowadays?
- How do you describe your voice in writing?
- What do you stare at most often which can make you calm?
- Give one word that can describe you best.